Pure. Simple. Clean.
Soy wax doesn't have the strong, pungent odor that paraffin wax has, making this candle perfect for those who are sensitive to scents but still want to enjoy the warm glow of a candle.
• 7 ounces
• 40 hour burn time
• Cotton wick
• Hand-poured in Cochrane, Alberta
All of our candles are made with only the highest quality ingredients. You can breathe easy knowing these candles are clean burning.
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each use.
- For the first two uses, allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. For each burn going forward, ensure the wax reaches the edge of the container. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling and maximize scent throw.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning the candle when there is approximately 1/2" of wax left in the vessel or if the wick has lifted and moved.
- Keep away from drafts and always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Glass jars can get very hot, handle with care.
- Never drop foreign objects into candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from materials that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.