Smells like freshly baked brownies coming straight out of the oven.
• 3.5 ounce tin - 20 hour burn time
• 7 ounce jar - 40 hour burn time
• Cotton wick
• Phthalate free premium fragrance oils
• Hand-poured in Cochrane, Alberta
All of our candles are made with only the highest quality ingredients. You can breathe easy knowing these candles are clean burning.
Proper Candle Care Instructions:
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each use.
- For the first two uses, allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. For each burn going forward, ensure the wax reaches the edge of the container. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling and maximize scent throw.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning the candle when there is approximately 1/2" of wax left in the vessel or if the wick has lifted and moved.
- Keep away from drafts and always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Glass jars can get very hot, handle with care.
- Never drop foreign objects into candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from materials that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.