Drift away to the west coast where the tree line meets the ocean water. Breathe in the earthy woods with the scent of sea salt and driftwood laying along the sand. This scent is best suited for smaller rooms/spaces.
Notes: sea salt + cypress + driftwood
-made with phthalate free, premium fragrance oils
-soy wax is 100% biodegradable & made from renewable resources
-crackling wooden wick
-each candle is hand poured in Cochrane, Alberta
9 oz glass | 40-45 hr burn time
Packaged using reusable and recyclable materials. Shipped with biodegradable packing peanuts.
All of our candles are made with only the highest quality ingredients. You can breathe easy knowing these candles are clean burning.
Candle Care Instructions
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each use.
- For the first two uses, allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. For each burn going forward, ensure the wax reaches the edge of the container. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling and maximize scent throw.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Stop burning the candle when there is approximately 1/2" of wax left in the vessel or if the wick has lifted and moved.
- Keep away from drafts and always burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Glass jars and metal tins can get very hot, handle with care.
- Never drop foreign objects into candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep candles away from materials that can catch fire.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.