To get the most out of your candle, please follow the care instructions below:
• Trim the wick to ¼” before each use.
• For the first two uses, allow the candle to burn for 3-4 hours. For each burn going forward, ensure the wax reaches the edge of the container. This will prevent the candle from tunnelling and maximize scent throw.
Additional Safety Precautions:
• Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
• Stop burning the candle when there is approximately 1/2" of wax left in the vessel or if the wick has lifted and moved.
• Keep away from drafts and always burn on a heat resistant surface.
• Glass jars can get very hot, handle with care.
• Never drop foreign objects into candle.
• Never leave a burning candle unattended.
• Keep candles away from materials that can catch fire.
• Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.